Tuesday, June 23, 2009

North to South to North Travels

Some of us are still working today (Tuesday) while the rest of GraceFlock is driving north. Not that I'm missing a 1,000 mile drive! Tomorrow will be Christie and my traveling day...... 3:25am wake up call for me! I'll be flying to Atlanta from Grand Rapids, Michigan, at 6:10am and then to Minneapolis by 11:30am. Christie will be on an earlier flight from Atlanta to Minneapolis and should meet me at my gate. Then we meet my sister, Bonnie, to pick up her car and drive to Alexandria. And the day will just be starting....with the 5:30pm workshop and 7:00pm concert. I hope my guitars and everything else will be there because I don't have anything with me other than dirty clothes from my meeting in Grand Rapids!! I just hope I don't pick up the dreaded airport/airplane cold or other illness. No time for that! See you all soon! Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll at least have guitars! They're sitting right right here in our hotel room all snug as a bug. See you in Alexandria!

Kathy