Monday, March 16, 2009

A Fun Sunday

What a fun day in church yesterday. We played a new song by Gary ("Power of the Cross") and our first rendition of "Heart of Worship" went really well. Later in the day, we had a great rehearsal by one50 (high school praise band). It was a bittersweet moment, though, as I was realizing we'll be losing our seniors from the band this year. (sniff, sniff). Just when the band is really starting to gel, too. Oh, well! God will provide.

The GraceFlock website has been updated to reflect the tour dates and places, as we know them. I'm now signed on to CCLI and am working on the sheet music/songbook for the GraceFlock songs. Busy, busy, busy!! Lans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so you've got a follower!

More chin cello, by the way...

SoonerBassooner said...

I agree --- yesterday was an AWESOME music day. GraceFlock was in excellent voice, and one50 knocked my socks off. I should be thinking about the words to "Heart of Worship" and not worrying so much about the good music, I know. But I can't help but think that when people walk out after a really good music day, humming, that something important made it into their hearts and souls along with the melody. That's my hope anyway.